Sunday, August 7, 2011

Is Favre losing his touch?

I think Favre is losing his touch. I don't believe that the two losses are all of his fault, but I believe he is part of the problem. His age is starting to show in terms of production. But the main issue I see with him this year so far is, he's making bad decisions. He had 3 interceptions today against the Dolphins, along with a poor per rating of 44.3. He threw the ball 36 times which means the Vikings are still relying him to win the game. The Vikings have talent, but this year it seems Favre is suffering from a lack of deep threat receivers. Last year Rice along with Harvin and Shancoe were the deep threats. Now Shancoe is his only option. Harvin isn't 100% and Rice is out with an injury. So that means he is still struggling to find offensive production. Overall, I think Favre has the ability to play because we see flashes of brilliance even now, but I think its time for him to leave the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment