Tuesday, August 16, 2011

An annoying situation I shouldn't have to handle, but nobody else will. Help please?

My neighbor Daniella, is in love with my best friend Tracy (yes he's a guy). Daniella is just annoying the $h!+ out of me right now, because she knows I'm good friends with Tracy. She basically dragged me into the position in which I single handedly have to get her together with my friend Tracy, but both me and Tracy know that he would never go out with Daniella. And she also wasted my money by texting me using another calling plan. And by texting me, I mean she sent me 50 text messages in 30 minutes, then the same amount 30 minutes the next day. I can't take it. Tracy will never like her but can't tell her that himself, and if I don't tell her she will just continue to annoy both of us. what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment