Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hey addiction help??!!!?

I put this in all your questions so you will read it. I am in the exact same position as you, I was astonished by reading this, its like I was reading me, I didn't think there would be any one like me, although for me, I have been cold turkey for only around 2 weeks, still have many urges, even dreams are against me, when I am also alone, and bored, its hard, that addition is torturous, I went this long by praying to the Lord God, for I know I can't do it by myself, if I continue without repenting I will burn in hell, right now I am on the computer to search random stuff, to keep me occupied, I googled the question "why do I like girls so much", and to my surprise I found this answer. I am 18, I would strongly recommend you to read the bible KJV version only. I also know of that destructive properties, so torturous, I thought it was impossible to overcome it, but I read a biblical verse, "whats impossible for man is possible for God", and so I wrote and asked God, for the help needed, and how nice he was, for here I am 2weeks, feeling alive again, whatever you do, stay away from computer, and don't watch . Before stopping watching , I asked God for help, I had a dream, in this dream everywhere I looked it was filled with , then a loud terrifying voice yelled at me, I was so scared, I had never felt fear like that, even though it was a dream, once that voice yelled at me, the scene changed I was holding a box, at though cleaning my room and putting all the unneeded things in a box, with a smile, as though I was cleaning my mind, and then there was a large window, there was a white figure one I can't describe, and I told him I wanted to wear white for it was my favorite color, but instead my cloths changed to gray, and this figure said do as I do, raise your hands up, so he raised his hands, and went up to the clouds, so I did the same, but I thought I would fall, for I wasn't worthy, so I went, and I was being raised, I went to the clouds just underneath the figures feet and, the voice said, "Go and tell them", and so I fell, as I thought, and I woke up feeling so tired with the words in my mind trying to discern the dream, immediately the words carnal christian came into mind, that if your willing to do only half of what God wants, then he will only take you up to heaven half way, and drop you down, and in that day, I was in such a deep sleep, I didn't even want to move. So from then on I started praying and staying away from , but today in the morning, as I was sleeping, I was tempted in my dreams, I woke up and went back to sleep, enjoying the dream, but still trying to fight back, then I had an uttermost scary dream, there was a loud scary noise, and I was on my knees, and I looked out the window, and saw many huge dragon like birds filled in the air, and then one burning with fire, like a phoenix, noticed me and came down, immediately I started praying, and the dragon like phoenix then ignored me and turned another direction, but just as that happend, it felt like everything exploded and red flames were everywhere, so I woke up so scared again, and I threw all the bad perverted thoughts away. And now here I am again this time answering your question. Whether you believe me or not is your choice others probably will not, but it was scary and real to me, so I will stop, and hoping to continue to pray and repent with the Lord God Helping me. I hope you don't fall into sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment