Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Relationship problems?

George (my boyfriend), hes really pissing me of. well, when we first starting going out he would follow me around like a lovesick puppy, always hug me and hold my hand. He would always tell me he loves me too, Now i'm lucky if i get i hello. He ignores me compeltly and it really pisses me of! He never talks to me on fb anymore either, and i'm fed up of it and i dont wanna talk to him on fb chat ,in case i'm bothering him :L I was talking to him once and he said, can't talk, playing a game... yes thats why i get about ten chat windows from people telling me to stop my boyfriend talking to them, when i'm not even talking to him!and aparently at basket ball, he spent the entire time talking about sammy allens (popular girl) :( and i wanna send him a fb message asking him about it, especially 'cos i'm too shy to do it in person. Any help on what i could put in this message?

No comments:

Post a Comment