Saturday, August 13, 2011

Battling my nasty sub-conscious?

Sue, about once a week I have this dream where I am walking around with this wooden cigar box full of cocaine, and lets just say I'm making good use of it. I have dreams about , and parties, all kinds of things! I was a wild child in real life before I found Jesus. I have done things that were a lot of fun, but most of them I'm not too proud of now. I wake up sometimes and just think where the hell did that come from?? It's just your subconscious mind. I don't like the coke dreams at all because I was a basket case when I was all coked out! Bad times. The dreams are pretty normal because I is getting no lovens right now! lol The longer you walk with the Lord, the less often you will have the cravings. I don't think they ever go away completely. Our lives are a constant battle with our flesh. But don't worry about the world. Jesus has overcome the world! Luv Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment